A career at mana
A career at mana means being an integral part of a company, but most importantly a passionate community which strives to be better at what we do every single day.
Working with the best produce and equipment. Removing boundaries at any opportunity, and seeking new knowledge.
Our state of the art work environment was designed and built to ensure we deliver an outstanding experience to our guests every time.
As pioneers in the restaurant industry
As pioneers in the restaurant industry, we believe in quality over quantity with a contemporary approach. We hold ourselves accountable for everything we interact with whilst maintaining our ethos for creativity and deliciousness; Whatever it takes, we do it.
We are a progressive restaurant that never rests on its laurels. We are committed to an organised and disciplined environment where our members can thrive and learn. We expect the highest standards from our team on a consistent basis both in their work and in themselves.
In return, we provide:
- The same three consecutive days off per week
- 35 days paid holiday
- An “everybody in or everybody out” schedule for days of public service
- Pure Gym membership
- Hospitality Rewards membership
- Regular team outings and activities
- An opportunity to be part of an accomplished yet progressive company where you’re able to make a real difference.
- We also provide laundered uniforms, two (lovely) staff meals per day, and a highly competitive salary that doesn’t rely on service charge
We believe that our restaurant is only as good as the people who work here. If you’re an accomplished industry professional and believe you can deliver what we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
We're currently hiring for the following positions:
Server/Chef de Rang
Sommelier (min. WSET 3 or CMS Certified)