Please take a moment to read the following information regarding our restrictions to menu adaptions:
- We do not create a Vegan menu or menus free from Milk protein.
- Please be aware that a large section of our menu is dedicated to British Seafood. We actuate this because the UK is an island, and our menu will always reflect our location on Earth. There are never many meat servings on the menu. We would simply like to inform you of this prior to making a reservation.
- We urge you to have an open mind and ask for your confidence in our preparations; therefore, we do not make menu adaptions for dislikes.
- Your menu is prepared exclusively and especially for you on the day of your visit, and we require you to let us know of any allergies or intolerances for your party prior with at least 48 hours notice. Note this includes Vegetarian menus. You will be given the opportunity to inform us during the confirmation of your reservation.
- If you are a Pescatarian, we are happy to include our Fish and Shellfish servings in the menu; we will replace any meat servings with the vegetarian alternative, just let us know.
- If you have an allergy to an animal, fish or shellfish protein, our vegetarian equivalent will be provided as an alternative. This also applies to aversions due to religious reasons.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to cater for unannounced dietary requirements.
- mana accommodates tables of one to four.
- Tables are released at midday on the 1st day of each month, for the second coming month. For example, on 1st January, reservations are available to book for all of March.
- Due to the high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests.
- Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted in the restaurant.
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will automatically be added to your bill, distributed amongst our team.
- All reservations are pre-paid.
- If you have a Gift Voucher you would like to redeem; you must make a reservation by contacting us here with your preferred date and time.
- If you have any further questions, we probably have the answer here.
Reservations for August are now open.
Please Note: 2021 Annual Closures: 21-30 March, 4-13 July, 19 December - 4 January (2022)