Please take a moment to read the following information regarding our restrictions to menu adaptions:
- We do not create a Vegan menu or menus free from Lactose.
- We urge you to have an open mind and ask for your confidence in our preparations; therefore, we do not make menu adaptions for dislikes.
- Your menu is prepared exclusively for you and your guest/s on the day of your visit, pertaining to the information you provide us with. If you are the reservation holder, we require you to let us know of any allergies or intolerances for yourself, as well as other members of your party prior to your time with us, with at least 48 hours notice. Note this includes Vegetarian menus. We will offer the opportunity to inform us via your confirmation email.
- If you or any member of your party are Pescatarian, we are delighted to include our Fish and Shellfish servings in the menu; we will replace any meat servings with the Vegetarian alternative. Just let us know.
- If you have an allergy to an Animal, Fish or Shellfish protein, our Vegetarian equivalent will be provided as an alternative. This also applies to aversions due to religious reasons.
- Due to our daily preparation format, we cannot cater to unannounced dietary requirements without the aforementioned detail and timescale.
- mana accommodates tables of one to four.
- Tables are released at midday on the 1st day of each month for the second coming month. For example, on 1st January, reservations are available to book for all of March.
- Due to the high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests.
- Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted in the restaurant.
- All reservations are pre-paid and online.
- If you have a Gift Voucher you would like to redeem, you must make a reservation by contacting us here with your voucher code along with your preferred date and time.
- If you have any further questions, we probably have the answer here.
Please Note: 2022 Annual Closures: 27th March - 5th April. 1st - 12th July.