Please take a moment to read the following information regarding our restrictions to menu adaptions:
- We do not create a Vegan menu or menus free from Lactose.
- Please be aware that a large section of our offering is dedicated to British Seafood. We actuate this because the UK is an island, and we will always reflect our location on Earth. There are never many meat servings at mana. We would like to inform you of this before making a reservation.
- We urge you to have an open mind and ask for your confidence in our preparations; therefore, we do not make menu adaptions for dislikes.
- Your menu is prepared exclusively for you and your guest/s on the day of your visit, pertaining to the information you provide us with. If you are the reservation holder, we require you to let us know of any allergies or intolerances for yourself, as well as other members of your party prior to your time with us, with at least 48 hours notice. Note this includes Vegetarian menus. You will be allowed to inform us during the confirmation of your reservation.
- If you or any member of your party are Pescatarian, we are delighted to include our Fish and Shellfish servings in the menu; we will replace any meat servings with the Vegetarian alternative. Just let us know.
- If you have an allergy to an Animal, Fish or Shellfish protein, our Vegetarian equivalent will be provided as an alternative. This also applies to aversions due to religious reasons.
- Due to our guest-beneficial daily preparation format, we cannot cater to unannounced dietary requirements without the aforementioned detail and timescale.
- mana accommodates tables of one to four.
- Tables are released at midday on the 1st day of each month for the second coming month. For example, on 1st January, reservations are available to book for all of March.
- Due to the high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests.
- Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted in the restaurant.
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will automatically be added to your bill, distributed evenly amongst our team. From November 2021, we will remove the service charges and increase our team’s salaries to compensate. This will mean the cost of the menu and our beverages will increase, yet our valued guests will not see a difference in their final bill; in fact, your bill will no longer multiply with Service Charge.
We seek to make an important change in the hospitality industry without making sacrifices from a guest point of view. By removing service charge, we remove the inconsistency attributed to it. Every staff member will be paid an appropriate industry professionals salary according to the business they work for, allowing them the above-average life they truly deserve.
- All reservations are pre-paid.
- If you have a Gift Voucher you would like to redeem; you must make a reservation by contacting us here with your preferred date and time.
- If you have any further questions, we probably have the answer here.
Reservations for August are now open.
Please Note: 2021 Annual Closures: 21-30 March, 4-13 July, 26 September - 5 October 19 December - 4 January (2022)