mana is currently closed based on government advice regarding COVID-19.
Reservations are disabled for the current month and current reservation holders are being contacted to reschedule. We will reopen mana when we receive government advice that it is safe to do so.
Please take a moment to read the following information regarding our restrictions to menu adaptions:
- We do not create a Vegan menu
- We urge you to have an open mind and ask for your confidence in our preparations, therefore we do not make menu adaptions for dislikes
- Your menu is prepared exclusively and especially for you on the day of your visit, we require you to let us know of any allergies or intolerance’s for your party prior to your visit with at least 48 hours notice. Note this includes Vegetarian menus. You will be given the opportunity to inform us during confirmation of your reservation
- If you are a Pescatarian, we are happy to include our Fish and Shellfish servings in the menu, we will replace any meat servings with the vegetarian alternative, just let us know
- If you have an allergy to an animal, fish or shellfish protein, our vegetarian equivalent will be provided as the alternative, which may include dairy unless otherwise required. This also applies to aversions due to religious reasons
- Unannounced dietary requirements will not be catered for
- mana accommodates tables of one to four.
- Reservations are accepted up to four months in advance.
- Due to high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests..
- Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted in the restaurant.
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will automatically be added to your bill, which is distributed amongst our team
All reservations must be made online.
Please Note: We are closed from Sunday to Tuesday, during this time calls may be missed but we will return your call, please assist us by leaving a voicemail. Annual closures: 12-21 April/ 28 June - 7 July/ 14-20 October/ 20 December-5 January