Please take a moment to read the following information regarding our restrictions to menu adaptions:
- We do not create a Vegan menu
- We urge you to have an open mind and ask for your confidence in our preparations, therefore we do not make menu adaptions for dislikes
- Your menu is prepared exclusively and especially for you on the day of your visit, we require you to let us know of any allergies or intolerance’s for your party prior with at least 48 hours notice. Note this includes Vegetarian menus. You will be given the opportunity to inform us during confirmation of your reservation
- If you are a Pescatarian, we are happy to include our Fish and Shellfish servings in the menu, we will replace any meat servings with the vegetarian alternative, just let us know
- If you have an allergy to an animal, fish or shellfish protein, our vegetarian equivalent will be provided as the alternative, which may include dairy unless otherwise required. This also applies to aversions due to religious reasons
- Unannounced dietary requirements will not be catered for
- mana accommodates tables of one to four.
- Reservations are accepted on a 90 day rolling basis. At 12am a new day is released and as long as it falls on a day that we’re open you’ll be able to reserve if there is availability.
- Due to high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests.
- Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted in the restaurant.
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will automatically be added to your bill, which is distributed amongst our team.
Reservations are now open for the festive season, please consider the following;
- We are closed on Christmas day and New years day this year. We will instead be open on the preceding Tuesday’s for Dinner. On the preceding Wednesday’s we will also be open for Lunch as opposed to just Dinner.
- Christmas Eve and New years Eve are now open. An exclusive menu is provided for each service on these days, which you can view when selecting your experience.
All reservations must be made online.
Please Note: We are closed from Sunday to Tuesday, during this time calls may be missed but we will return your call, please assist us by leaving a voicemail. We will be closed on Christmas Day and New years day. To compensate for these festive closures, we will instead be open on the preceding Tuesday for Dinner, and the preceding Wednesday for Lunch and Dinner.