All reservations must be made online.
Please take a moment to read the following statement regarding vegetarian menus in the future:
“One of my main focuses at mana is creating a menu which fully encompasses our countries world-class produce and geographical location, as well as my personality and values in equal measure. I am committed to supporting farmers, fishermen and women who have planted, reared and harvested our islands resources organically, sustainably and humanely for generations. These people and products contribute heavily towards our story and ethos which we will tell throughout the progression of the menu, food is a language to me and without each of them, the menu and concept I’m planning simply doesn’t make sense.
From June 1st we will no longer be creating menus which exclude all seafood and meat. Just as you wouldn’t expect a vegetarian meal at an authentic sushi restaurant, mana falls into its own genre as a very personal endeavour and my vision substantially includes the life in our waters and on our pastures. Please rest assured that all guests vegetarian menus until this transitional time will be treated with my utmost care and and energy.”
We will continue to adapt our menu to allergies and strict intolerance’s, however, we will be unable to create menus completely free of all shellfish subcategories. Please contact Amanda on firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can accommodate your shellfish allergy.
- mana accommodates tables of one to four.
- Reservations are accepted up to four months in advance.
- Due to high demand for tables of two, you are much more likely to find a table for four guests..
- Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted in the restaurant.
- Your menu is prepared exclusively and especially for you on the day of your visit, we require you to let us know of any allergies for your party prior to your visit. You will be given the opportunity to inform us during confirmation of your reservation.
Please Note: We are closed from Sunday to Tuesday, during this time calls may be missed but we will return your call, please assist us by leaving a voicemail. Annual closures: 12-21 April/ 28 June - 7 July/ 14-20 October/ 20 December-5 January