We are overjoyed to inform you that on Saturday 4th July, we reopened our doors to great success.
During down time we were busy preparing for our return to ensure we made mana a safe place for our team to work and our guests to visit, without detracting from the fantastic experience that we aim to provide. We have updated our menu to reflect the current season by maintaining relationships with our unique producers from all over the country. We’re very excited to show you what we worked on during this time away to reflect and re imagine.
We have implemented some new systems which we’d like to make you aware of before visiting the restaurant, as well as reassuring you with the practices we’ll be carrying out.
- All members of staff will be privately tested for Corona virus prior to re-joining the team
- Each morning and prior to commencing work, every staff member will have their temperature taken and recorded
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the restaurant and required upon entering the building for staff members and guests alike
- No physical contact will be permitted between yourself and our team, or between parties
- We will not be using our lounge area
- Tables will be spread a minimum of 1.5 meters apart
- All beverages will be poured once by our team and the bottles left on the table thereafter
- Napkins will not be refolded when you leave your table
- Staff members when working near each other will be required to wear a face mask
- We ask that you do not bring any unnecessary luggage with you to the restaurant
- After every interaction with your table, our team will be required to sanitise their hands, and will be encouraged to keep a safe distance at all times.
- We will be using tablets for our menus which are sanitised after each use
- Payment is preferred via card terminal, which will be thoroughly sanitised after each transaction
- We are briefed on all suppliers hygiene practices and all couriered items will be sanitised.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, we’re really looking forward to welcoming you